Steel Trafford Panels are produced from pre-finished galvanized Z275 (G-90) sheet steel substrate, conforming to ASTM-A 635M/A 635M with a “Barrier Series” or “Barriercoat” (PVC) plastisol coating. Produced with Canadian steel; finished with an 8 mil Barrier Series coating on both sides for added protection. The “Barrier Series” thick coating offers a remarkably effective lasting barrier against chemically aggressive environments with over 35 years of proven performance in harsh industrial field applications. Compared to the cost of fibreglass, stainless steel or PVC panels, you’ll appreciate significant cost savings.
- Long-term adhesion, durability and outstanding red rust resistance
- Available in a wide range of long-lasting colours
- Environmentally-friendly, non-combustible panel
- Light weight requires less structural support and offers ease of construction
- Matching accessories available: flashings, fasteners, neoprene closures, etc.