Thermal Systems was first established in 1985 and has since become a leading distributor, fabricator and installer of a wide-range of construction products on architectural and industrial construction projects throughout Western Canada.
We are now accepting resumes/applications for projects in the Edmonton, Medicine Hat, and Fort McMurray areas.
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas
- Assist fellow trades persons in construction activities
- Attend safety development courses such as: WHMIS, H2S Alive, etc.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Read engineering and architectural drawings, sketches and, work specifications to determine insulation requirements
- Measure and cut insulating materials and coverings to the required shape and dimension
- Apply insulation around obstructions or shape insulation materials and protective coverings
- Install vapour barriers and completed insulated surfaces by applying metal cladding and decking
- Safely operate a variety of hand tools, such as cordless drills, grinders, cutoff saws, etc.
- Install company products including: insulation and membrane
- Apply caulking and adhesives
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Set up, move, or dismantle swing stages
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Daily attendance and active participation required
- Properly complete and submit time and expense sheets
- Communicate effectively with Foreman and all other co-workers
- Other tasks and duties as directed by the site Foremen
- Basic Math and English skills, perferably at a High School level
- Experience with a variety of hand and power tools
- Experience in accepted installation methods
- Posses a means of reliable transportation to job site.
- Physically able to lift heavy loads and work in excess of eight hours in variable weather conditions.
- Able to acquire all saftey training and accreditation.